Menu
Miley1983
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere devices

Recently upgraded my phone and updated my device list,worked fine for a day then started asking me to register my device which is already registered? Confused as I now cannot make a change until next month ? Any help ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
0 Kudos
Miley1983
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere devices

Anybody else had this issue ??
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

What device?  What operating system?  Is the problem with Virgin TV Anywhere or Sky Premium channels?

0 Kudos
Miley1983
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi my device is iPhone 6s on iOS 9 the problem is when I first installed the app to my new phone it's asked me to register my device which I did no problem watched a few shows channels etc the next day when I tried to watch something it asked me again to register my device which is already registered?
0 Kudos
Miley1983
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this working ?
0 Kudos
Miley1983
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I also have managed to re register for sky sports app no problem works fine just virgin tv anywhere is my problem ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
0 Kudos
Miley1983
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Now sky sports is giving unexpected error ๐Ÿ˜ก
0 Kudos
stepper
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issues, registered devices again to try and fix it now no changes left this month. I have 2 devices that I know are mine that are available to tv anywhere but an unknown device in my sky sports devices and not able to add this month! Virgin Media get it sorted before you lose another customer!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Miley1983,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that TV Anywhere is requesting you to re-register your device. 

This usually happens if you update your iOS or change your device. If you've made any changes to the device name it may ask you again to re-register. 

If you go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings Delete the device registration you have there currently to free up the slot. I've added a device change for you to then re-register the device. 

Once you've done this try and stream and let me know how things go for TV Anywhere. 

With regards to the Sky apps, I can confirm there was a fault we became aware of which was raised on Friday evening. 

Things have been resolved since though. Are you able to sign in and stream now?

Keep me posted Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Miley1983
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your reply I have the the above steps as suggested,unfortunately it will not register my device as I have no device changes this month
0 Kudos