Menu
CambridgeCowboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere device registration problem

Hi

I'm having problems connecting to Virgin TV Anywhere on my iPad. After updating to iOS 9.3.1 the app keeps asking me to register my device even though it appears in list of authorised devices.  I've tried deleting it and re-adding it but I'm still getting sent to the registration page when I try to watch anything, and I can't do anything else as I've now used my device change until 1 June.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV anywhere device registration problem

Hi CambridgeCowboy,

Thanks for your post on the Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems getting TV Anywhere to work on your iPad. 

I have re-synchronised the TV Anywhere services on your account and sent new signals to your TiVo. I have also added back a device change for you. Please reboot your TiVo to reset this and then retry accessing TVA on your iPad.

You may also check out the following TV Anywhere help pages from our main website: Troubleshooting the Virgin TV Anywhere app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.

Please let me know how this goes.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi CambridgeCowboy,

Thanks for your post on the Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems getting TV Anywhere to work on your iPad. 

I have re-synchronised the TV Anywhere services on your account and sent new signals to your TiVo. I have also added back a device change for you. Please reboot your TiVo to reset this and then retry accessing TVA on your iPad.

You may also check out the following TV Anywhere help pages from our main website: Troubleshooting the Virgin TV Anywhere app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.

Please let me know how this goes.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

CambridgeCowboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Terri - I was able to delete the existing registration for my iPad and re-register and it's now working again.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi CambridgeCowboy,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. If you have any further issues you know where to find us. Smiley Happy

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos