Menu
maxemillion
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere device limit reached on sky sports

I constantly get the message that the device limit has been reached when trying to watch sky sports even though I could watch them in the past with no problem.

I have unregistered devices and still have one device left to register, but it will still not allow me to watch sky sports on my laptop.

Hugely frustrating, any help greatly appreciated.

Mac book pro OS 10.10.5

Safari 8.0.8

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere device limit reached on sky sports

Hi maxemillion

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that your getting error of device limit reached through Sky Sports on your laptop.

If you can sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports. You should see two devices registered, one should be the Mac book pro. If you remove this from the list, then go back into Sky Sports and select a channel to watch. This will then prompt for new registration. This issue normally occurs if there has been an update to the operating system.

Let me know how you get on 

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
maxemillion
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Sam.

Worked fine - eventually!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi maxemillion, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are working for you now Smiley Happy

If you have any further problems, please just let us know and we'll happily check into things for you. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos