Menu
rothes
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere - cant get Sky

Hi

I have 2 devices and other than a blip in Feb where I couldn't log on to TV anywhere at all (quickly resolved thank you) have used it for a couple of years.

Sat (14th) could get Sky on ASUS notebook. Came up with error essage - saying device not registered? Re registered device and all Ok.

Just tried to log onto Sky on Laptop and now get message "unable to register this device. You have already used your device change this month"

I can watch both channels on other device (asus  100)

Any ideas please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere - cant get Sky

Hi rothes,

Sorry to hear that you are having a problem with TV Anywhere on your ASUS notebook. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you about this issue.

I can look into this for you, but I'm not able to access your account via your Forum details. I'll send you a private message requesting more details so that I can check on this and get you a device change added back on to your account.

Just check the purple envelope at the top right-side of this screen. 

Speak soon,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere - cant get Sky

Hi rothes,

Just checking back with you regarding the problem you reported with your TV Anywhere access. 

I haven't received a response from you yet. If you would like for me to investigate this further, please respond to the pm I sent you.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos