Menu
marky0084
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere app on ipad

I cannot seem to even sig into the tv anywhere app on my ipad. It did work last week but has not worked the last few days. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I have reset my TiVo box but nothing seems to work. It is on the latest iOs. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere app on ipad

Hi marky0084,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you're getting an error message when trying to sign in to TV Anywhere when using your iPad.

Have you made any changes to your account or TV subscription in the last 24 hours? If so then it can take 24-48 hours for TV Anywhere to sync with the updates. During this time the Username Error message may appear. 

Are you able to login to the website version of TV Anywhere on a PC / Laptop? If not then try resetting the password within My Virgin Media and trying again. 

Make sure you are typing the username and password into the app and not relying on Autofill as sometimes they can add an extra space or auto capitalise the first letter. Both of these would produce this error. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos