Menu
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere - Error Message oh crickey

cannot enable tv anywhere. page keeps coming up with oh crckey, and something about matrix. what is going on?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: fv anywhere

Hi willeah

Thanks for posting on the community.

Sorry to read that you're having issues with TV Anywhere.

From your account there are two devices that are already registered for TV Anywhere.

If you sign into your TV Anywhere account, on the right under My Profile select Device Settings. Is the device in question showing as registered?

On which device are you getting this message?

Are you able to state the full error message?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha_L. Thanks for replying. I have just gone onto TV anywhere/BTS1, and by a miracle, everything seems fine on this so far . If anything untoward happens I will be on to you. Fingers crossed,  I don't have to come back. Once again thanks. willeah

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi willeah

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I'm glad TV Anywhere is now working for you Smiley Happy

If there are any further issues, by all means let us know.

Take care

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It's no miracle, you just started trying to use it when the football was on BT Sport.  Anyone with previous experience of the "service" knows by now that you can't so anything at all with it while the football is on.

Now the football isn't on, you can use it.  Same as it ever was.

0 Kudos
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crockret, I did watch BT sport, and it was OK. I have not tried anything since though. willeah

0 Kudos
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Oh, crikey. We can't find that page

Maybe the link you clicked is broken or you typed in the wrong address. Perhaps the page doesn't exist any more. Or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix.
ERROR 404 inaddress bar willeah ( on laptop )
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Guys, 

I can only apologise for the continued issues you guys are having. 

We are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you guys are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F, Thanks for reply. I have tried my laptop this morning , at approx. 6-30 am, and it was working on TV Anywhere. Last night , once again, trying to go on site, could not load etc. I could get on to Virgin Media Home Page, E Mail, and Account. The error I got was, as stated in my previous post. Top left search box 404, and then the message. It is a  Dell Inspiron laptop I am using. On Windows 10, ( tried IE 11 and Edge ). Hope this information is of help, and I await your reply etc. willeah. 

0 Kudos