Menu
Mark1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV any where no sound on sky sports app I pad

Hi got no sound on I pad TV anywhere on sky sports app sound works on sky movies and all other channels apart from sky sports help anybody 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV any where no sound on sky sports app I pad

Hey Mark1980, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that you're not getting any sound on the Sky Sports App at the moment. Can I please ask if you've tried removing and reinstalling the app? If not, could you please give this ago and let us know of the outcome. 

Thanks for your patience, 

Speak soon.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Mark1980
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes tried to reinstall but still no sound works on every thing else but none of the sky sports channels
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark1980

Thanks for getting back in touch and trying to re-install the app but to no avail.

When I checked your account, I can see that you have a device change available. If you can sign into your account, remove the iPad from My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Go back into Sky Sports app, start streaming a channel, this will then prompt for re-registration. 

Hopefully this will work for you.

Let me know how you get on
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
anandt
Settling in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is a simple issue. Nothing to do with the device registration.

The SkySport App has a bug. It's volume is linked to the Ringer Mute Button on the iPhone and iPad unlike the other media apps like netflix which is linked media volume.

So if your phone or ipad is set to vibrate only using the mute button, there will be no sound on the App. 

Turn the mute off either using the settings in the ipad or using the mute button near the volume buttons and it will worked.

Worked for me.