Menu
fdj12
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 34
Flag for a moderator

TV Unable to get on

2 nights on the trot now and I cannot get on TV Anywhere, also have to sign in multiple times. Ere  Whats appening .

Helpful Answers
paris75
Joining in
Message 2 of 34
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Unable to get on

Same problem, i have used tv anywhere successfully for ages but unable to connect last couple of nights. 

All Replies
paris75
Joining in
Message 2 of 34
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Same problem, i have used tv anywhere successfully for ages but unable to connect last couple of nights. 

davold
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 34
Flag for a moderator

The football's on. Once it finishes it'll start working again when demand drops. #sameoldstory

Hodgy1989
Joining in
Message 4 of 34
Flag for a moderator

I've called Virgin Media Faults department, they're aware of the issue but they don't know how long it's going to take to resolve this issue... Gutted as champions league football is on and i'm missing it Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
AlanMac1
Dialled in
Message 5 of 34
Flag for a moderator

This is an absolute joke - AGAIN and always
fredexroad
Tuning in
Message 6 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Once again the demand of the football is too much for TV Anywhere. I would guess that I have missed 50% of the matches this season due to Anywhere not running/loading correctly...... I had a letter today telling me how good an addition to my package Anywhere was !!

Blswa
Tuning in
Message 7 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Same here, it is a disgrace that a company this size can not give its customers a service that other suppliers do without as many problems as we get with these.
Time to go elsewhere for a better service.
shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 8 of 34
Flag for a moderator

As others have said , receiving a letter saying how wonderful everything is (including TV anywhere) is deeply ironic (well , a blatant lie actually) when attempts to access TVanywhere to watch the Liverpool game result in error404/page not found results.

It was the same last night too. Very poor show Virgin!!
Blswa
Tuning in
Message 9 of 34
Flag for a moderator

I have it on the app on an android tablet at the mo but even that keeps going off with a error message.
0 Kudos
NeilWB
Just browsing
Message 10 of 34
Flag for a moderator

It's the same problem, time and time again now.... extremely frustrating and extremely poor service from Virgin.

You are quick enough to put up prices and talk up how wonderful your products are, but you don't seem as quick to fix well known issues... I think the time for a move to sky is fast approaching... I would call to complain, but that would just be another frustrating waste of time...... get it sorted or stop charging for services you can't provide.