Menu
PJ2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Nowhere

Well, well, well. TV Nowhere again - the surprise is that I am still surprised when this doesn't work when the football is on. It is well documented what I think of this app. BT Sport - you should disassociate yourselves from Virrgin ASAP - they don't even respond to the criticism of the app anymore - overwhelmed I guess!!!
Tags (1)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Nowhere

Hi PJ2, 

Apologies for the issues you had watching the game on Thursday. 

This is an issue we are aware of and have been making changes in the background to resolve this. 

A fix was put in place however we've seen this is still happening since so we are back to the drawing board. 

Once a new fix goes live I will be in touch to let you know.

Apologies again.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
PJ2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath,
Let's see how it goes for tonight's games. I signed up to the app as I travel all week with work so at some time it would be good to get to use it, otherwise it doesn't even make much sense subscribing at all. I can't think what the advertisers think when there must be all of twelve people in the UK with the ability to watch these games! Anyway, thanks for the reply but I honestly don't hold out much hope for tonight!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
PJ2
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well. Credit where credit is due. I managed to watch the whole game last night, albeit with a couple of disconnects, I did however manage to reconnect without too much drama. Same again tonight - 65 minutes in and all ok. Another 2 or 3 drop offs but back on again ok. Let's see if we can make it 3 out of 3 with the Liverpool game tomorrow - now THAT would be impressive!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos