Menu
Highlighted
BriE
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Go Sign in, again

I have 4 additional email accounts and gave 3 of those permission for TV Go.

When they try to sign in, we get, please sign in with an admin account, you can't sign in with Sub-Account?

Using my primary account isn't a problem but the three other users can't sign in and thats on an android app, win 10 app or a web browser.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Go Sign in, again

Virgin Media changed the rules when the new TV Go app launched. Secondary accounts can no longer access TV Go.

Some of the webpages have yet to be updated to reflect this restriction.

All Replies
HUp66
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can only use 2 devices in total and they have to both sign in using the admin / primary account as far as I am aware.

0 Kudos
BriE
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HUp66 wrote:

You can only use 2 devices in total and they have to both sign in using the admin / primary account as far as I am aware.

Strange one, can't see the point in assigning upto 4 other users if thats the case? That also means they have to sign in with my password and account???

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin Media changed the rules when the new TV Go app launched. Secondary accounts can no longer access TV Go.

BriE
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Graham_A wrote:

OK, thanks for that, Virgin are always quick to take your cash but slow to explane things. They rely on this forum to get things done!!!!!

0 Kudos