Menu
DG4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

I am an account holder. I have two computers registered to watch tv anywhere. They both work. I have another new computer I wish to set up for tv anywhere. I set up a sub account on the original computer, all was fine. I then loaded tv anywhere on the new computer and signed in with the sub account, all was fine. However when I selected a channel to watch I got a message that the device limit had been reached. This cannot be. When I go into profile to try to register it tells me account holders only. Any advise welcome. cheers

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere

You can only have two physical devices registered with TV Anywhere for each TV account. You already have this.

Secondary My Virgin Media account users can use the web browser of TV Anywhere on an existing registered computer when authorised via the main account holder. They do not get their own two device allocation.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can only have two physical devices registered with TV Anywhere for each TV account. You already have this.

Secondary My Virgin Media account users can use the web browser of TV Anywhere on an existing registered computer when authorised via the main account holder. They do not get their own two device allocation.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
DG4
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Many thanx for the prompt reply. My mistake then, silly me for misunderstanding it. Anyway its put my mind at rest ive been at it for a week!

0 Kudos