Menu
Tuning in
Message 11 of 21 (255 Views)

Re: TV Anywhere

Worked for me cheers
Joining in
Message 12 of 21 (174 Views)

No, this hasn't solved my problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy A Tablet with android 6.0.1. I've just uninstalled/uodated Android webview but I'm still getting a Network error occurred message when I try to sign in.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 13 of 21 (142 Views)

Hi doctin42,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with the TV Anywhere app on your Galaxy S6 and your Samsung Tablet.

I've also seen your other post: Device limit for TV Anywhere and Sky Cinema. When you uninstalled and reinstalled Webview did you also then uninstall and reinstall the TV Anywhere and Sky Cinema apps? If not, then please try this on your devices.

If you would like for me look into this, I'll need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 14 of 21 (132 Views)

Did all this, no joy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 15 of 21 (121 Views)

Hi doctin42,

I'm sorry to hear that we weren't able to get your TV  Anywhere issue resolved when you rang in last night. 

Were you advised what was causing the problem?

If you would like for me to check into this for you, please refer back to my last PM sent to you and respond back via PM with the requested details.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 16 of 21 (110 Views)

So, having spent hours on the phone witn Tech help, being told I should have been sent a Hub 3.0 ages ago and having now set up said Hub 3.0 and, several DMs on this forum, I still cannot access TV Anywhere or Sky Cinema on tablet or phone, nor can I access My Account via 4G or Wifi on phone (having first authenticated over 3G). Sky Cinema merely tells me I've had my device Registrations for this month.

Why am I paying for services I cannot access?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 17 of 21 (96 Views)

Hi doctin42,

I'm sorry that your Hub replacement hasn't fixed the TV Anywhere issue.

You will need to remove your WiFi connections and reset these back up with the new Hub 3.0 Please see our online Help & Support pages for more information on how to do this: Getting the best WiFi Signal

When on the Sky Cinema app please remove the device(s) registered and then re-register: Watching Sky Cinema on your Mobile device and Computer

When installing the TV Anywhere app on your mobile and tablet, what error message are you getting now?

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 18 of 21 (94 Views)

We did the reset when we changed to the new hub.
I can't change Sky Cinema devices because I've had my 2 changes for this month, even though nothing worked.
Still getting the same error message with TV Anywhere as before
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 19 of 21 (91 Views)

I've added a device change back on for your Sky Cinema, if you are able to log into your Sky Cinema app it should show this. Please try to remove the device and register again.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 20 of 21 (87 Views)

Nope. Didn't work
0 Kudos