Menu
ronson38
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

I am trying to watch tv anywhere on my pc.I have a sub account from my Hubbys main account.When I am signed in using my account,I am told I need a tv package to watch tv anywhere!I already have permission to watch tv anywhere from the main account.I just thought at least I would be able to have my pc registered as a device on my  account and keep it as a spare,because we both use the main account for our main laptop pc and desktop pc.What am I doing wrong?Please can someone tell me step by step how I can do this,or will I not be able to?Much thanks for any answers.

I bring chaos to order...effortlessly!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi Ronson38 Smiley Happy

Thank you for your detailed message and welcome back Smiley Happy

From what it looks like you are trying to register two devices on the main and on additional one on the spare, so to speak. This would equate to having 3 devices which isn't permitted, only 2 devices per household for all main and sub accounts combined.

If you wish to have one device on the sub account, remove one of them from the main account, ask hubby first Smiley Wink Then add it to your sub account Smiley Happy

You can have 2 changes a month for the TV Anywhere.

Hope that helps and come back again Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Ronson38 Smiley Happy

Thank you for your detailed message and welcome back Smiley Happy

From what it looks like you are trying to register two devices on the main and on additional one on the spare, so to speak. This would equate to having 3 devices which isn't permitted, only 2 devices per household for all main and sub accounts combined.

If you wish to have one device on the sub account, remove one of them from the main account, ask hubby first Smiley Wink Then add it to your sub account Smiley Happy

You can have 2 changes a month for the TV Anywhere.

Hope that helps and come back again Smiley Happy

Ben

ronson38
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah ha,mystery solved! I did think it was 2 devices per account.Silly of me really,but now I am up and running.Now,how am I going to get anything done with all this tv to watch Smiley Wink Much thanks.

I bring chaos to order...effortlessly!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Ronson38,

Haha, I ask myself the same question each night when I get home!

That's great that you've got it now and i hope that you come back again soon Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

0 Kudos