Menu
Bagilltlad
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Why is it that I can't watch TV on my mobile phone but I can watch Sky Sports. When I try to watch TV on the go it tells me that I need to register it but Sky Sports is OK
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Wrong place to post, but if you phone is Andriod on version 6.0.1 Virgin don't yet support that software version, try the TV on the go sub forum.
0 Kudos
Bagilltlad
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello John. My phone is an I phone.. It appears to be OK foR Sky Sports channels but not ordinary Tv

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sadly I don't have virgin tv so apart from knowing the issues with Android I've no idea, the tv now sub forum is the place to go
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bagilltlad,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. You need to register for both TV Anywhere (to watch live TV, access On Demand/Catch Up, and control your TiVo), as well as for Sky Sports/Sky Cinema.

It's great that you are able to watch Sky Sports via TV Anywhere services; you just need to register your device on the TV Anywhere platform now. 

Go to anywhere.virginmedia.com and sign in as normal. Go to the On Now section and select Channel 4 to attempt streaming. Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence.

Also please have a look at our online Help guides for TV Anywhere: Help & Support for TV Anywhere. Let me know how it all goes.   

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos