Menu
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Good Afternoon. After speaking to your customer service, on Saturday the 20th instant. Re: TV Anywhere Sky Sports/Cinema service. They sorted out my laptop, and I was under the impression, they had sorted the service to my PC. On trying to get on it with my PC today, it is not working. On going to my Sky devices, it stated two PC's on my profile. I have been on again to your CS, and he stated the first one was my laptop?, which I duly renamed to laptop. Regarding the other device, he stated, he could not do anything, as  I had used my monthly change, and it was Sky's policy etc.. In view of being a dedicated customer to Virgin, from there Nynex start up days, I thought it would be in your own interests, to permit me to re register the PC. Also, over the weekend Sky Sports on the TV Anywhere, as been poor video quality , to say the least. In view of this , I await your comments by return. willeah. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi willeah, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear we were only able to sort your one device out. 

As well as your 1 device change per month, we are able to add one further change. Once we've used this change, you'll need to wait until your changes are refreshed at the 1st of the month. 

As the agent already added a device change for you, we'll not be able to add another one. This is the same for the TV Anywhere and Sky platform. 

With regards to the poor quality you suffered over the weekend, Sky Sports is on the Sky Platform so has nothing to do with TV Anywhere. How are things looking with this today? Have things improved? 

If not let us know so we can report the issue to Sky. 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi willeah, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear we were only able to sort your one device out. 

As well as your 1 device change per month, we are able to add one further change. Once we've used this change, you'll need to wait until your changes are refreshed at the 1st of the month. 

As the agent already added a device change for you, we'll not be able to add another one. This is the same for the TV Anywhere and Sky platform. 

With regards to the poor quality you suffered over the weekend, Sky Sports is on the Sky Platform so has nothing to do with TV Anywhere. How are things looking with this today? Have things improved? 

If not let us know so we can report the issue to Sky. 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

willeah
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Quality seemed a lot better this weekend. Hope this means Virgin as complained to Sky. Not happy regarding devices, as agent was supposed to have sorted EVERYTHING out. willeah.
0 Kudos