Menu
PenelopeDavies
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Been going round in circles trying to set up Laptop for accessing TV Anywhere and Sky . Thought I'd cracked it when I now get message that device is not registered for either ARGH! Been watching TV on it today!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi PenelopeDavies, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

TV Anywhere can be very easy once it's all set up and running. I have added a device change for you to re-register the device in case there were any mistakes made. 

Using Internet Explorer or Firefox on a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the previous Laptop registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

Once you've done this, using the laptop you are trying to re-register, open up the TV Anywhere site and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device. Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
PenelopeDavies
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks KATH. All fine except Sky. Still getting message that you have reached limit for registered devices.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PenelopeDavies, 

Thanks for coming back to me and letting me know that's working for you now on TV Anywhere. 

Apologies I missed the part where you said it's happening with Sky too. 

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

If you need further help on this, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos