Menu
Newone
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Seems to be Virgin TV Anywhere is turning out to be  Virgin TV Nowhere every night this week have had problems with this service and are you offered any refund for a crap service yet again I don't think so

0 Kudos
canary1
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Yes, me too. I either get error 404 or "Oophs can't find this page". Yet if I sign on using the Sky app there is no problem except you can't get BT sports. If I try Virgin Anywhere during the day there is no problem until the evening when you try to log on to a big football match and the service fails again. Fed up with Virgin's non existing service which I am paying for and can't wait until I can switch to Sky

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi both,

Thanks for your posts and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here and I can only apologise for the continued issues you are having. 

We have been working on this and as well as making changes in the background to help relieve things, we've also tried increasing the capacity hoping this would fix things. 
It looks as though we need to go back to the drawing board so we are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos