Menu
VE08
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

For 3 days I have tried to get access to TV Anywhere. After a very long conversation with Sam at tech I was told it was a nationwide issue. But it seems to be ongoing however there are posts on the site inferring people have been getting access in the last two days. Can anyone please advise if this is nationwide and if not what on earth should I do to resolve this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi VE08,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having an ongoing problem using the TV Anywhere app.

Your problems with TV Anywhere maybe related to a fault with the service we've been experiencing. We've posted an update regarding this on this article titled Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which confirms the issue should now be resolved.

If you're still having problems could you please let us know so we can take another look at this for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos