my I pad says I am registered so why can't I watchTV anywhere 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

What issue are you having?

What channel number are you trying to watch?

0 Kudos
Djkleisure
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

All of them! It says you need to register but I have two devices registered! 

0 Kudos
Djkleisure
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ironically, the record function works!

Ernie_C wrote:

What issue are you having?

What channel number are you trying to watch?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Djkleisure,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem viewing TV Anywhere on both of your devices. 

When using your laptop, going to the TV Anywhere site and trying to stream--what happens? Are you getting an error? Is this where it asks you to register your device again or is that only on your iPad?

On your iPad, do you get the register prompt on the TV Anywhere app or the Sky Sports app or the Sky Movies app--or all three? Have you tried uninstalling the apps and reinstalling? Did this change anything or show a different error or prompt?

Also, when checking this, please use your home Virgin Media WiFi connection, as currently there is a known fault with TV Anywhere unable to work on non-Virgin Media connections and our technicians are currently working to resolve this issue.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Djkleisure
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Terri .....thanks for reply. I have tried to reinstall app but the problem remains exactly the same ( and I use Virgin router) ie when I try to stream ANY channel message comes up that I must register the device!!

i have deleted device and still it doesn't work....talk about frustrating.....not least paying for it as part of the overall package.....

david K

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Djkleisure,

Thank you for getting back to me with that information--apologies that the problem using TVA is still ongoing.

I'll need to take further details from you in order to investigate this further. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Djkleisure,

Just checking back with you regarding the issue you reported about the problem you are having with TV Anywhere as I haven't received a response to my posts to you.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing the same issue so that I can look into this further for you.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Djkleisure
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

what ing tried this procedure previously, yesterday I deleted the I Pad registration and re-registered it .....it finally worked!

thanks for keeping in touch

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Djkleisure,

Cheers for getting back to me. I'm so glad to hear that this is working for you now. Apologies for the problems you have experienced with TV Anywhere.

I have added a change back onto your monthly changes on the server, so if you would like to add another device there is space available.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos