Menu
sarahb23
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

I can watch BT Sport on my laptop, but when I try to watch Sky Sports I get a message I have used all my device changes this month.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi sarahb23,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems viewing Sky Sports on the go via TV Anywhere on your laptop.

Are you still having the same issue? If you are, is this laptop already registered?

Have a look at our Help page on managing your devices for Sky Sports and Sky Movies--just click here.

If you are still having this issue, please try removing your laptop and re-registering it. 

Please let me know how you get on with this. If you need another device change added, I can arrange that, so just get back to me.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
sarahb23
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I did re-register my laptop but it didn't help, just used up my monthly allowance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi sarahb23,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having continued issues with this. 

If you're still getting the same error message, this would suggest you are re-register the device to TV Anywhere and not the Sky platform instead. 

It's a new month now so your device changes have been reset. 

Make sure you are going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies and Sky Sports. 

Don not click on Device Settings at this point as the changes will only be made to the TV Anywhere platform. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sarahb23
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Thanks, that seems to have fixed the problem. Can you reset my device change for the month back to one please in case it goes again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi sarahb23,

Checking things today I can see that there is a device change there to be used for February. 

If you have any issues again, just let us know.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Thanks, 
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos