Menu
saundo1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Can not access TV on my ipad, this happened yesterday it asks for sign in then said not able to connect to TiVo Any Ideas, saundo1

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
cbc
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere

High levels of demand, please try again in a few minutes. Its the IPad app that seems to be the issue. I can access the service fine from my PC

This is the second issue in two months though, not very clever. Unreliability this frequently really should not occur.

0 Kudos

All Replies
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Got the same error here when I tried it - but tried it again straight away and it connected.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
cbc
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

High levels of demand, please try again in a few minutes. Its the IPad app that seems to be the issue. I can access the service fine from my PC

This is the second issue in two months though, not very clever. Unreliability this frequently really should not occur.

0 Kudos
saundo1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot not the only one anyway, cheers.
0 Kudos
saundo1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks trying all the time not avin it just have to keep trying and trying cheers ,saundo1
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi saundo1,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems connecting to and streaming channels via TV Anywhere.

I can see by your other post last night that you are still experiencing this problem. We've had an update this morning stating that this issue should now be fixed. 

Could you recheck this and let me know how it's performing, so that I can get back to the technicians working on this? 

Regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
saundo1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the concern just had a go and it seems all OK cheers. Bryan.

0 Kudos
caroleanne
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

High levels of demand, please try again in a few minutes is something I get quite often, however we are having problems streaming this channel has been happening far more often and I miss most of the programme because of it.  Also, your device is not registered, happens regularly.  I miss most of my tv programme because of these.   This is not the service I expect because there is no service!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi caroleanne,

Thanks for your post on the Forum and welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems viewing your programmes via TV Anywhere.

I can see that you are using a computer and a Kindle Fire to access TVA. Do you get the same issues (high demand message, streaming problems, and device not registered error) on both devices?

We recently had notification that our technicians have resolved the problem with high demand on the TV Anywhere app, but please let me know if you are still experiencing this.

For the issue with TVA via your Kindle Fire, there has been an updated TV Anywhere app added to the Amazon store recently. Please remove (uninstall) the original TVA app you have on your Kindle Fire and download the new app and retry.

To uninstall apps on Kindle Fire: 
  •  Tap "Apps" to view all apps on your Kindle Fire.
  •  Tap and hold the app icon, and select "Remove From Device."
  •  Tap "OK" to uninstall the app, if prompted, and select "OK" on the completion screen.

Please let me know how you get on with this and also if you are having these problems on your computer as well via the TV Anywhere website. 

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Gatepark
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have had similar issues since late December and VM have been trying to sort it out without success. Yesterday they told me that they no longer support the app on iPad1's.

Firstly, it would have been good customer service to announce the end of support for these devices. Instead, iPad 1 users were presented with log in screen followed by the high demand error message. Totally misleading.

Secondly, the VM fault team and 1st level tech support were not aware that support had been withdrawn. They were aware that I was using an iPad1 but they kept trying to fix it, asking me to reinstall version 2.2.4!

Finally, the Apple AppStore is still offering the option to download the old version (2.2.4) when it detects that you don't have ios7. Surely VM should withdraw the older versions from the AppStore?

0 Kudos