Menu
ashleyalmquest
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Hi, I've moved house and ever since I've not been able to use TV anywhere. When I moved I had a new account TiVo box etc but I kept the same virgin media sign in details to get into the website.

Whenever I try to log in it says username and password not recognised. I've spent ages on the phone to virgin media but they haven't been able to help.

If I log on a computer to tv anywhere it says I need to add TiVo but I've always had it and the virgin media call centre says it's showing up as I have it...

Is there anyway to resolve this?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
ashleyalmquest
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Sorry to be clear I can log on to see my bill etc but not onto the app on the iPad/iPhone to TV anywhere.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi ashleyalmquest,

Thank you for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you and that you aren't able to login to the TV Anywhere app on your iOS devices.

Are you still having the same problem accessing the app?

I am unable to access your account via your Forum details, so I will need to take more information from you so I can investigate this further.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos