Menu
treevor42
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Some of my channels won’t work on my Samsung tablet. I get the message –“No TiVo box has been found on this Wi-Fi network. Please make sure your TiVo box and network are working properly”. Only on certain channels do I get an option to “Watch on TV” and “Watch on Tablet” i.e I can watch ITV 1 but none of the BBC channels. Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

The BBC do not allow either Virgin Media, via TV Anywhere, or Sky, via Sky Go, to steam their channels.

When you get the ' no TiVo' message, you are attempting to stream a channel that cannot be streamed.

Only channels with the wifi symbol can be streamed.

GlenJ
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sometimes your Tivo box may disconnect from your wireless network (or you don't have your tablet's wifi on). This causes the "no Tivo box found" message. You can reconnect the box using the network option in settings.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi treevor42,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you were having problems accessing certain channels via TV Anywhere. The advice given by both Ernie_C and GlenJ is correct. 

If you would like to see what channels you are able to stream, please click here to see the main TV listings. At the top of this page, on the right side, you will see drop down boxes. Just choose ALL CHANNELS, then choose the TV package that you pay for, and then chose your area. On the left side of the page, you will see all the channels available on your package/in your area and the channels with the WiFi symbol next to it, are the channels you can stream on TV Anywhere. If you want to access BBC channels you can go through the online iPlayer on http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer.

Hope this helps. If you require further help, please let me know.

Take care.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos