Menu
angiejones720
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Hi,

I tried to watch something on TV Anywhere 2night, and it's coming up with sync account error code 500 on my s5 and my tab 4. I uninstalled the app on my tablet because it was doing the same thing, now it won't let me sign in because the tick box for terms and conditions is missing. it seems to me that TV Anywhere isn't compatible with Samsung devices at all!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi angiejones720,

Thank you for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing a sync account error when trying to view TV Anywhere. TV Anywhere is compatible with Samsung devices, I have just tested this on an s5 and it worked fine.

I have re-synchronized this for you, could you please retest this? If it is still not working, could you please try to log into http://virg.co/myVM and let me know if you have any problems with this? 

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
angiejones720
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

The problem I was having with my s5 was it wouldn't connect with my Tivo box, but I could watch and record on it! The main problem I was having was since my tab 4 updated to Lollipop 5.0.2, I couldn't log into TV Anywhere, but the problem was solved by me factory resetting my tab 4. I can now log in! Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
angiejones720
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have now tested my tab 4, and it's now telling me that it's not registered! I went to te-register it, but it says it's registered, but when I go to watch something, it says it needs registering. I think I'll give up! Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi angiejones720,

Thanks for getting back to me with that information. I'm sorry that TV Anywhere still isn't working on your Tab 4. 

I've had a look and at the moment there are two other devices registered, but not the Tab 4. I can see that you called in and went through checks with one of our advisors.  I have refreshed settings, could you try again to register your Tab 4? 

For the S5 issue, please see the following link: TV Anywhere TiVo® Remote  Have you tried these instructions?

Please let me know, I'd like to get this sorted out for you.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
angiejones720
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

My tab 4 is registered under SM-T530. I've just tried to watch something again, and it's telling me that I need to register it,   when you go to register it, it's there. My s5 is ok as it. I managed to sign in with my tab 4 after I reset it. No sooner I was able to watch something, somebody has done something, now I can't watch anything. I think it would be easier to get another box upstairs than have the problems I'm having at the moment! Please don't tinker with my s5, because it's working ok! Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
angiejones720
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

My tab 4 was registered as SM-T530. I deleted it the other day because it kept saying that it needed registering, when it was registered. I'll wait 'til 1st July, when I can re-register it. I've only had problems since it upgraded to Lollipop 5.0.2 from Kitkat 4.4.2. I'm just wondering if it's not compatible! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi angiejones720,

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I'm glad things are working on the S5. 

The issue with the Tab 4 is likely as you reset it, TV Anywhere thinks it's a new device when in actual fact it isn't. 

I can see you have one device change left to use this month so if you try registering the tab 4, it should work now Smiley Wink

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
angiejones720
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I had the problem after my tab 4 updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 from Kitkat 4.4.2. I didn't reset it 'til after I couldn't log in, because the box I tick for accepting the terms and conditions was missing. It has since come back. According to the registration page, I can't re-register 'til 1st of July!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi angiejones720,

Thanks for coming back to us again Smiley Happy

I have sent you a private message on this, Just click on the little red envelope at the top left hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos