Menu
spangley
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Hi

I cannot get SKY Sports to work on my Samsung S5

I enter my E-Mail address and password and then nothing, it wont go past the sign in page

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi spangley

Welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear that your unable to log into Sky Sports.

When I checked your account I can see that a S5 is there twice. Is that because you actually have 2 S5 devices within the property that you registered or is it that one device registered twice?

From your last post I can see that you deleted and re-installed the app, registered the S5 and it worked. Have you tried to do that this time? If the S5 has been registered twice then you can remove the both, then re-register it again as you have an available change.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
spangley
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam

Thanks for getting back to me

I have tried logging onto the TV Anywhere App to make the changes as you advised but it wont let me log into it and its saying......Server Error SyncAccount Error :500

Thanks again

Take care

Neil

0 Kudos
space_cowby
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

there is a UK wide outage causing this error according to the service status page
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi spangley,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that you were having problems accessing the TV Anywhere app on Saturday.

As space_cowboy correctly advised, there was an outage on Saturday. This has since been cleared. Are you still getting the same error?

Please let me know so I can look into this for you.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos