Menu
armstrong68
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

I have downloaded the TV anywhere program from the Virgin media web site and registered my lap top (the only) device. I go to watch now and it is asking me to register my device which I have and is acknowledged.....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi armstrong68

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that the laptop you registered is asking for it to be registered again when using TV Anywhere.

When you sign into your account, under My Profile, click on Device Settings. I can see from my side that there are 2 devices registered for TV Anywhere. Is the laptop one of the two that is registered? If so make sure that you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox to use TV Anywhere. Also make sure that Adobe Flash Player is up to date.

If you have tried this and it still gives the same message, remove the laptop from the registerations, then go back into stream a channel through TV Anywhere then hopefully it will prompt for registration again. This should then work for you.

Try this and let me know how it goes.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Perhaps most importantly, don't use Google Chrome to do any of this. It might be the world's most popular browser, but VM's antiquated platform can't operate within it.
0 Kudos