Menu
andy269
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

Hi all.I cant log into tv anywhere app. but can log into myvirginmrdia? Just keeps saying password wrong,but when i try to reset,i get sent to myvirginmrdia were i reset password, then go back to the tv anywhere app try to log in and it fails again. im just going round and round..???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi andy269

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you are unable to sign into the TV Anywhere app. Is this through a mobile/tablet that your trying this on? Are you signing in with the primary email account? Have you tried to re-install the app to see if that works?

To log into your My Virgin Media and TV Anywhere it is the same password so it should accept it. 

If you can get back to me with these details we will have a better idea of where the issue may be.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ash10wolde
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I'm having this same problem. Can log in & watch on my laptop & the sky sports app but not with the TV Anywhere iphone app, which tells me the username/password is wrong.

Is there a fix to this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ash10wolde

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch TV Anywhere on your iPhone.

I can see from your account that you have spoke with our department in regards to this issue.

If there is any further information or you have questions, then by all means get back in touch.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos