Menu
Brian_Southall
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere - unable to stream or view Device registrations

Halfway through watching the CL game on BT Sport Europe tonight on my iPhone 6, the stream stopped working. Subsequent attempts to view the stream  brings up "Streaming Error [A:3328]"

On my laptop have logged into my profile within the Anywhere section of the website and none of my browsers show any devices registered and no options to be able to register one. It reports that my last device change was at 00:28 today despite me not initialising any changes to the profile.

The device registration section on the iPhone app also gives the A:3328 error despite not attempting to stream anything at the time.

Any suggestions??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere - unable to stream or view Device registrations

I can't stream any channel in TVA in browser either.  Nor can I get to device management.

These problems usually magically "fix" themselves when the football finishes. Not tonight sadly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere - unable to stream or view Device registrations

Hi Brian_Southall,

I can only apologise for the continued issues you are having. 

We are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos