Menu
yakuzakitty
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere skipping and jumping

Like many others I have repeatedly been experiencing jumps in the streaming of various channels using the TV Anywhere pages. Every few seconds the stream will skip backwards, and reloading the page or the browser doesn't help.

Today I also witnessed another issue where the stream was skipping constantly, making the channel completely unwatchable (see below video).

Please sort these issues out, we pay for this service!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere skipping and jumping

Hi yakuzakitty,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems viewing channels using the TV Anywhere app.

Just a few questions first of all about how you are viewing the channels via the app. Are you using your home WiFi connection when having the viewing problems? Have you tried the TV Anywhere app using a different WiFi connection? Have you noticed an issue with slow broadband or WiFi on your internet connection? 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I am seeing issues that require further investigation, that could be causing problems with all of your Virgin Media services.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere skipping and jumping

Hi yakuzakitty,

I'm checking back with you regarding the issue you reported with your TV Anywhere, as I haven't had a response from you since my PM to you.

Please let me know if I can help any further.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos