Menu
mike_molyneux
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere sign in not working

Hi, I'm new to Virgin Media (installed for 4 days now) I've downloaded the app onto my iphone but when I try to sign in I get 'Invalid username or password'. However if I open up a web browser on a PC and try with the same credentials I can sign in and select things to watch/record etc., What am I doing wrong!? Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere sign in not working

is the phone auto capitalising the 1st letter of your user name? 

0 Kudos
mike_molyneux
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks. No, there's no capitalisation... it matches the username I see in My Profile when I sign into My Virgin media.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mike_molyneux, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you're getting an error message when trying to sign in to TV Anywhere. 

Do you have an active TiVo® subscription?  If not, you will need one in order to use the app. 

If you have got one, have you made any changes to it in the last 24 hours? If so then it can take 24 hours for TV Anywhere to sync with the updates. During this time the Username Error message may appear. 

Make sure you are typing the username and password into the app and not relying on Autofill as sometimes they can add an extra space which would produce this error. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos