Menu
Alex5
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere shows broken - shows no screen

I am trying to watch live TV using virgin TV anywhere. 

My device is registered and I have tried both firefox and internet explorer. My computer is an Asus Zenbook Ux305.

When selecting a channel I then press watch now, the page has a circular loading icon which then disappears and then no image is shown. Same for all channels and with both browsers. Really frustrating as not an actual error message. 

Managed to watch Sky Sports last night through the sky website so I assume it is a problem with the virgin website.

I am sick to death of TV anywhere there is literally always a different problem.

Grannyager
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere shows broken - shows no screen

Came on to report exactly the same problem.

Most of the channels I tried gave the same response - blank, nothing. The one channel (Alibi) which did actually deign to play, repeated itself every 5 seconds or so which was worse than useless.

It'd be great if TV Anywhere could work reliably - it did once upon a time!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex5, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new face in the Community. 

There was a fault we became aware of that has since been resolved. 

How have things been since you last posted? I'm hoping all is working as it should be now but if not, and you're still having an issue, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Grannyager
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, Kath, still happening for some of us!

Kath_F wrote:

Hi Alex5, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new face in the Community. 

There was a fault we became aware of that has since been resolved. 

How have things been since you last posted? I'm hoping all is working as it should be now but if not, and you're still having an issue, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos