Menu
AG51061
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere registration problem

I have the most up to date TV Anywhere app on my iPad mini 2 running the latest IOS. However the app will not let me watch TV and asks me to click on the button to register my device but when I do this the page I end up on tells me that my device is registered. I am just going around in circles with this so any help would be appreciated as I hate phoning Vigin as I find it almost impossible to understand what the operators are saying due to the poor quality of their English. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere registration problem

Browser should have nothing to do with it. Register in the app, stream in the app.

If you have recently upgraded your OS it might be necessary to delete & re-register the device.

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I suspect you are not sing the same browser you registered it with, give it a go

0 Kudos
AG51061
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response. I have only ever used the Safari browser on my iPad and wouldn't know how to change browsers.  When I open the TV Anywhere app it immediately asks me to register my device but on the device page it confirms that my device has been registered.

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Browser should have nothing to do with it. Register in the app, stream in the app.

If you have recently upgraded your OS it might be necessary to delete & re-register the device.
AG51061
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much for the advice, you were spot on. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AG51061, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear that you were having an issue streaming from TV Anywhere Smiley Sad

Did you manage to get things working off the back of Crockret's advice? 

Come back and let us know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos