Menu
Tomdbradley
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere "communication error"

Hi,
My TV Anywhere app stopped working last week (I've only been with Virgin Media for just over 2 weeks!!). The app on my iPhone 6S has logged me out and when i try and log back in it says "There was a problem connecting to the TiVo service".

This shouldn't be due to any issue with my box as I was able to login to the app before I ever had the tv box installed, but in any event I have tried resetting the to box without any difference. I've also tried installing and signing into the app on my iPad but I get the same error.

Can this please be fixed. I moved from Sky where their Sky+ app worked perfectly for me so I'm very disappointed that I now cannot even login to the Virgin Media app.

Many thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere "communication error"

Hi Tomdbradley,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue logging in to TV Anywhere.

Since posting has anything changed? Are you still unable to log in?

If you are still having the same issue can you come back and let me know the following:

What OS are you running on your iPad?

Has this been updated recently?

Make sure you are typing in the username and password and not allowing the phone to Autofill the information.

Are you able to sign in to TV Anywhere online? 

Keep us posted so we can help you with this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Shocking91
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere "communication error"

this communication error and not being able to log in to the tv anywhere app. I have not been able to log in now when I could at first I'm a newbie back to virgin but think I maybe made a wrong decision. No help whatso ever I've phoned and I've put on here but no answer at all

0 Kudos