Menu
GTR-King
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere question???

We have just upgraded the big Kahuna bundle today... We can get all the extra channels on our TvIo box after 15 mins of upgrading.... BT Sports is working fine including HD

when can I watch BT Sports on TV Anywhere??? Do I need to connect my Virgin Media TvIO box to our internet??

it says I am not a TV XL Bundle but I am

I can watch SKY 1 etc on my macbook but can't wait on iPad as said need to connect TvIo box to our super hub

New Super Hub Coming Wednesday do i have to wait till then??

Online it showing that we have the old bundle or will it change when we get new super hub??

Looks like i have use my 1 change this month by accident can that be reset

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere question???

You do not need to connect your TiVo to your Superhub to watch those channels which can be streamed.

You can watch BT Sports. You have to choose the SD channels, 547 and 548, with the wifi symbol.

0 Kudos
GTR-King
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks but all my device limit been maxed out as trying to sort it out do I have to wait till the 1st of august or can it be reset?? Is there anything you can do??? without me ringing you up??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi GTR-King,

Thank you for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TV Anywhere app and viewing the streaming channels.

I was able to access your account via your Forum details and have added a change back to your account for TV Anywhere. Please try registering your device again.

Please let me know how you get on with this and if you need further help.

Take care.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi GTR-King,

Just checking back with you to see if you were able to register your device for TV Anywhere since I've added back a change onto your account.

Please let me know how it's going with this.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos