Menu
pottertea
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere problem

I have had to wait nearly 2 weeks so I can add a different laptop to my 2 connections on TV anywhere so I added it using google chrome only to find out it does not work with this. Can some kind person reset my bottom connection so I dont have to wait a month because I did not know it doesn't work with Chrom. I now have to go back to firefox to do this and am very worried about its security as in the past i have had problems with firefox. Also I was just wondering why cant you use tv anywhere with Chrom? any help would be of great use. Kind Regards, Tom.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere problem

Hi pottertea, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having with TV Anywhere. 

Google Chrome is supported as a browser as TV Anywhere needs flash to work. Google have disabled third party add ons from working in Chrome which has stopped Flash working. 

Internet Explorer and Firefox are both supported browsers so you can use either of these. 

With regards to your changes, I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little red envelope at the top left hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

pottertea
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere problem

Thank you that is working fine now.

Kind Regards,

Tom.