Menu
andreww68
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere password reset

The link on the TV anywhere app is not working. (Oh crikey..etc is not a helpful message....) please advise . Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere password reset

Hi andreww68,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that the link on the TV Anywhere app isn't working for you. Has this been sorted out for you?

I've tested the TVA app and the TVA website just now and it's working. 

If you are getting the "Crikey" message, you may be connecting to an old link that is no longer valid. Try logging in via www.virginmedia.com/tvanywhere again and see if this works for you. Also please note that this will not work with Chrome. 

If you are still getting the "Crikey" message and you are using the TVA app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and retry.

Please let me know how this goes so that I can make sure this is working for you.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere password reset

Hi andreww68,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TV Anywhere app, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos