Menu
Simmo24
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere on a Samsung Galaxy S6

Hi

I've downloaded the app and signed in. When I try to watch something I just get an option to "Watch on TV"  I don't seem to be able to watch on the phone. So I try to register my devices and when the page loads it say I need Adobe Flash Player to view it.  I tried to get Flash player for my phone ,but it doesn't seem to be available. So how do I register my device ?

Will my device work if I can register it ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere on a Samsung Galaxy S6

Hi Simmo24,

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry that you are still having problems registering your phone.

I have more information regarding this that I will send to you now. Please check your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Simmo24
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any Forum team members like to reply to this please feel free.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simmo24, 

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that you are having problems watching certain shows.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 as well and TV Anywhere is working just now when I tested it.

Let's take this back to when you open the TVA app. Please go the Guide. On here you can only watch (stream) certain channels.

On the Guide you will see the available shows have a little WiFi symbol next to them--when you click on these it will give you an option to Watch on TV or Watch on Phone. If you are trying to view a programme that is not available to stream, you will only have the option to Watch on TV.

What channels and programmes are you trying to view?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Simmo24
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Thanks for the reply, I've followed your instructions and it now gives me the option to watch on phone. However it won't let me register the device. It says I can register 2 devices to watch, but I only have one registered.

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Simmo24,

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry that you are still having problems registering your phone.

I have more information regarding this that I will send to you now. Please check your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Regards.

DCORBETT
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi.I have just got the Virgin tevo box and broadband. I am trying to connect virgin media to my Galaxy S6 and my galaxy tablet. I called virgin and they said that I cannot connect on my Galaxy S6.
I put my username and password and the part that says I am not a robot. When I press the connect button my pass word box goes blank and I have to go through the robot section again. It continues like that. I feel I am been given the run around as I keep getting put from department to department and no one is taking any responsibility to resolve my problen
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi DCORBETT, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue signing in to TV Anywhere on your S6 device. 

You mentioned that you had just gotten the TiVo® box. Once installed it can take a day or 2 to sync up and allow connection. 

Since posting have you tried this again? If not give it another go. Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos