Menu
Bigsally
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere on a 20 second loop

So this weird anti-buffering thing happens where the TV Anywhere service repeats the last 20 seconds? Groundhog Day-ish. Reboot the router. Sir Richard to get lunch.

0 Kudos
Bigsally
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere on a 20 second loop

Just me?

0 Kudos
severnbore
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The glitches with the services, are many & various. 

From trying to log on, to being  told you have reached your limit (for the month)sign ins,  etc etc.

That aside, comes the various form of repeating, buffering, no sound or totally no service.  It can happen on various programmes, all or just some.

But exclude your connectivity, your computer & browser plugins, but trying ITV or BBC.  If they work.

THEN IT HAS TO BE VIRGIN.  Which it usually is.

Personally, at the moment (touch wood) I'm not suffering. 

Users really must flag up their problems, it's too much of hassle to phone the help lines and to be honest, they don't always know the issues & will do their best to help.  But all that is NEEDED is for Virgin to sort the service out, rather than techies doing remotes on computers, which are totally un-necessary.

Occasionally, if you sign in to SELF HELP you can find issues flagged up.

Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I tried to see if I was experiencing the same, but couldn't get a single channel to play in browser. Every time I hit "play" on any channel, the player simply disappeared, leaving the grey background.

No doubt we'll be advised to try during less busy times (ie when we've no interest in watching).
0 Kudos