Menu
HappyFlyer
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere on 2 devices at a time but 5 people registered

Your help please.

I am a new Virgin Media customer and have moved over from Sky.

In a nutshell I used to have SkyGo Extra which meant that I could register up to 4 devices but only 2 devices could be used at anyone time. I was advised by the Virgin Media salesman that this could be replicated with Virgin Media......anyway I have been trawling through this community and also the help pages and I am a little confused. On one of the help pages it states that you can have up to 5 people registered for TV Anywhere but only 2 devices can be registered (it also states that only 2 devices can access at a time, which is understandable) but I am mystified how 5 people can be registered with only 2 devices. 

Thank you

Stephen

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere on 2 devices at a time but 5 people registered

Those 5 user accounts are limited to your 2 registered devices, so any one of 5 users can use those either of those devices with their own log-in.  The primary account controls who can access what so you might not want to share your primary login details.

The salesperson lied to you. They do that.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Those 5 user accounts are limited to your 2 registered devices, so any one of 5 users can use those either of those devices with their own log-in.  The primary account controls who can access what so you might not want to share your primary login details.

The salesperson lied to you. They do that.

0 Kudos
HappyFlyer
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I thought that might be the case.

Thanks

Stephen

0 Kudos