Menu
JonMac1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere not working

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and the TV Anywhere app does not work for me.

I am aware that I'm currently unable to stream to my device with this app, but I'm currently unable to do anything at all with it. 

When I open the app I get a constant flashing "Reconnecting" and "Box not found" error messages.

When I install the app I get as far as choice of TiVo boxes and I'm able to select the living room box, but then it just goes in a loop of reconnecting/box not found error.

I have un-installed/re-installed umpteen times, I have cleared cache, rebooted router and TiVo box, rebooted device between un-install/re-install, and still the issue remains.

It works fine on my iPad. 

0 Kudos
canalboat
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere not working

Hi, I am trying to login to TV Anywhere and after entering my password I get this message. " We are currently experiencing high levels of demand and are having difficulty connecting to your Tivo service. Please try again in a few minutes." This has being going on for a few days what do I do now?Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
JonMac1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nobody able to order any assistance on this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JonMac1,

The new Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are not yet able to stream live TV from Virgin TV Anywhere, but you can make use of TiVo management options.

We're really sorry about this, but Virgin TV Anywhere is not currently able to stream live TV to devices that have launched with Android 6.0.1 (which includes both the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge).

We’re working on bringing live TV streaming to these devices as soon as possible.

Please note that devices updating to Android 6.0.1 can continue to stream live TV.

Hope this clears things up, and we'll be able to support these devices as soon as we can.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
canalboat
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath-F,

I am having the problem posted above on my Ipad which is iOS. Can you help.

Regards canalboat.

0 Kudos
JonMac1
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

With the greatest of respect, Kath, I did say in my OP that I was aware that I am currently unable to stream to my device.

I am also aware that I should still be able to log-in to the app and manage my TiVo options.

The problem is that I can't do that either.

I install the app, I sign in and it goes round in a loop flashing an error message that it's "reconnecting" with an other error message flashing underneath that says "box not found"

I have cleared cache, uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times but the issue remains.
0 Kudos