Menu
MUMRA
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere not working

Previously watched TV Anywhere on iPhone and iPad fine. Now can't watch on either. Can turn my tv over with it but not stream any channels. Streaming error comes up (A:3328). Try to re-register my devices and it times out or code comes up again. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere not working

Hi MUMRA,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear the TV Anywhere app is no longer working on your IOS devices.

I can see that both your iPhone and iPad are registered for this. I have re-synchronized these on the TV Anywhere app. Could you please retry streaming on this?

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi MUMRA, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are working when you are using another wifi network. 

It certainly suggests you have some settings other than default set up. Is your friend with Virgin Media too? Do you have any issues using other streaming apps such as Netflix or You Tube? 

It may be worth doing a Pin hole reset on your hub to revert things back to default.

Let me know how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi MUMRA,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear the TV Anywhere app is no longer working on your IOS devices.

I can see that both your iPhone and iPad are registered for this. I have re-synchronized these on the TV Anywhere app. Could you please retry streaming on this?

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi MUMRA,

I'm checking back with you to see how you are getting on with TV Anywhere since my last post.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Thanks,

Terri

0 Kudos
MUMRA
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. Still not working on iPad or iPhone. Error message still coming up, A3328. But, iPhone worked at my daughters house.  Could it be something to do with my "Virgin" wifi/internet ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi MUMRA,

Thank you for getting back to me. The error you are getting means that the app you are using requires an update.

To update the TV Anywhere app, please go to the App Store on your device and select the updates tab. If the app appears then they need to click the update button and enter your iTunes password.

Then open the app and attempt to stream. The app will ask for the device to be registered (please use the same login details as My Virgin Media). If your device is already listed please delete it and re-register.

Another way would be to uninstall the TV Anywhere app completely and then reinstall it from the App Store, open the app to stream a channel and then re-register your device (deleting the device if it is already listed and then re-registering it).

You have 1 change available, so if you need to re-register two different devices, then I will need to add a change back on for you. Once you have used up the current month's change, let me know and I'll get another change added on for you (I can only add this once the current change has been used, sorry for inconvenience this may cause you). 

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Cheers,

Terri

0 Kudos
MUMRA
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

Tried everything you suggested. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled. When I tried to go onto re-egister devices it came up with the code again and I couldn't get any further. Went to my sisters house with iPad & iPhone. Managed to re- register iPad. It worked fine. Could stream programmes on iPhone & iPad. Got back home and it won't work again. Error code comes back up. Is there something blocking it on my internet/wifi/broadband?? 

Thankyou

0 Kudos
LDtv
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

could you please re synchronise my iPad it's already registered but it's saying I need to registers???

thanks

L

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi MUMRA, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are working when you are using another wifi network. 

It certainly suggests you have some settings other than default set up. Is your friend with Virgin Media too? Do you have any issues using other streaming apps such as Netflix or You Tube? 

It may be worth doing a Pin hole reset on your hub to revert things back to default.

Let me know how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi L, 

Thanks for posting here and apologies you are having to re-register your device after updating the app. 

We're only able to resync your package here. we're not able to resync your device. 

To re-register just go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings and delete your device. Once you've done this you can then go back to the app and register the device the same way as you would normally. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
MUMRA
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath, 

Did pin hole reset on hub and it worked!!!!!!!! I can stream live tv etc on iPad and iPhone again. I can watch something else while hubby watches football. Great!!! 👏👏👏

Thanks for your help.

😀😀😀

0 Kudos