Menu
arlowood
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere not working now - TiVo connection not Found????

Hi there

After some down time the TV Anywhere App appears to be up and running again on my Samsung Tablet. I can now sign in whereas before I could not. However when I sign in and select the menu to access the programme guide I get some wheel spinning them a message to the effect that the app is having trouble communicating with the TiVo box. Have tried restarting the TIVo box but same problem persists.

Now I'm pretty sure that I have not had to have the TiVo box running in the past in order to access the programmes on my Samsung Tablet. I certainly have not actively paired my tablet with the TiVo box before so I'm puzzled that the app is now seeking to connect to the TiVo box.

It's a TV Anywhere app so surely you don't have to be in the proximity of your TiVo box to allow it to work.

What's going on?

0 Kudos
PaulG
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere not working now - TiVo connection not Found????

This is all part of the ongoing issues with TiVo boxes and TV Anywhere at the moment. Should hopefully be fixed soon.

Works for VM. Posts are my own opinion.
0 Kudos
noisii
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there any idea what is wrong and when it will be fixed? I watch it on my apple ipad. 

Noisii

0 Kudos
arlowood
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere appears to be working again on my Samsung Tablet although I got a message stating that the device was not registered. Just went in and changed the registered name of my tablet and all was up and running again.

Hope it continues as the TV Anywhere is the only means by which I can watch live cycling events. SWMBO has priority during these events for other programmes

0 Kudos