Menu
Aeroplanelady
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere not playing sound on TLC channel for iPad

Hello,

I've checked other channels and there is sound, I checked on the box and there is sound from the actual TiVO, but not on my ipad app. It's very odd. I've read that disabling bluetooth might fix it, but everything is off apart from the wifi and still there is nothing. I've reinstalled the app, logged in and out again but still everything is like a silent film! Please help! I need my daily fix of Say Yes to the Dress!!

0 Kudos
clerom
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere not playing sound on TLC channel for iPad

I just tried this channel and I can hear sound on my iPhone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aeroplanelady, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great seeing a new face getting involved in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues streaming from TLC. One of the moderators checked this out and was also having an issue however since it looks as though the sound has returned. 

Are you still having this fault or has things gone back to normal?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Aeroplanelady
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the sound has stopped working again. Admittedly I haven't used the service since this problem first popped up and now I want to watch the show again and there is still no sound with the channel. I restart the app and it comes back for a second and then goes mute again. 

0 Kudos