Menu
DABS
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere issues

I appreciate that things go wrong but why is it always after there has been maintenance carried out,I thought this was meant to improve things.  Early on Thursday morning lost all TV anywhere on W10 Laptop due to essential maintenance being carried out. Since then unable to use laptop as it is no longer registered but then again it is when checked on your website. but have no device changes available ??? How can this be?. Tablet still working fine, after three days can't you undo you essential maintenance changes that appears to have messed everything up and get us back to some sort of normality. It's about time there was some sort of timescale applied to getting this back up and running. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere issues

Hi DABS, 

Thanks so much for your patience whilst we are looking in to this fault. 

Just to give you an update, the teams have been working on this and we hope to have a resolution soon. 

As a work around we are able to add a device change for you which will allow you to register the device however as soon as you log out, you will get the same error again. To get the change added, please give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and follow the options to speak to the Broadband Faults team. 

I know this isn't the best solution but it is only a work around until we can get things back to normal for you. 

Keep an eye on the sticky here for further updates: TV Anywhere Device Registration

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
DABS
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere issues

Good Evening Kath

I appreciate that this is not an issue that you personally can clear up but this is now becoming ridiculous, I would like to think that Virgin are going to give us all some sort of recompense as a little bit of a sweetener. I am surprised that since this all came off the back of maintenance last week it could not have been sorted by a reversal of the same process. We here how good Virgin are but at the moment I am wondering how that claim can be made given the circumstances. This is definitely a service not fit for purpose and as such Virgin should be seriously thinking a proportional refund of our payments. 

0 Kudos