Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 16 (168 Views)

TV Anywhere issue

Every channel and every time I try to watch live tv using the browser the channel keep jumping back a few seconds every so often and I end up just hearing repeated sentences which is frustrating especially watching live football.

Anyone else came across this? Been going on for months if not over a year for me

Tuning in
Message 2 of 16 (139 Views)

Re: TV Anywhere issue

I'm having the same issue it started today, never had it before.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 16 (117 Views)

I'm having the same problem. Tried Edge and Firefox browsers but no luck. The android app on my tablet works fine so I've switched to using it for now. Hope someone picks this issue up and does something about it. 

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 4 of 16 (108 Views)

I have been complaining about this for literally years, since TV Anywhere launched in fact.

If Virgin Media cared about this in the slightest, it would be fixed by now.

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 16 (97 Views)

Doesn't matter which browser I use, tried them all. Both in work and at home it is virgin broadband and a Speedtest is in excess of 80mbps the computers I use are more than powerful enough with decent graphics cards etc so I can only assume it's a problem with virgin. Would be good if a member of Virgin could reply as well as it appears it's a significant problem, I am at the point I just can't watch it as it's so frustrating
Joining in
Message 6 of 16 (79 Views)

I am also suffering the same problem. Must be the 6th time this has happened in last 12 months last for weeks then suddenly is fixed. No one ever gives reason or replies to enquiries. Paying over £100 a month when a large part of the service I use hardly ever works.

Tuning in
Message 7 of 16 (73 Views)

I am having the same problem. It drives me crazy and not able to watch anything. This has been no on for several days now and getting worse. At first it was one channel and now it's every channel I watch on the tv anywhere app. We do not watch tv on our television very often and so we are unable to watch the live tv. Please fix it Virgin. 

Lynn

Well-informed
Message 8 of 16 (66 Views)

I fear we're all just p1ssing in the wind complaining about this, but I am interested in the fact that one user reports it's OK when switching away from browser to the app.

Can subsequent posters here say if they are using the app or browser please?
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 16 (62 Views)

Happens on both browser and app for me although I would say it happens more frequently using browser
Tuning in
Message 10 of 16 (51 Views)

I am using the app on my iPad. 

Lynn