Menu
TrevorBurdett
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere iPad log in

Hi Guys, recently, I'm having to log in on my iPad every time I want to use the service TV Anywhere, but never had to in the past, having logged in the first time. Now I have to every time???
Any way around this annoying feature?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere iPad log in

This was an issue for many until a tweak was made by VM last week. If you are still suffering from the issue i suggest deleting cached data from the app. I assume this is possible with an iPad but can't tell you how. Google it if you don't know. If the issue still continues delete the app and reinstall it.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

This was an issue for many until a tweak was made by VM last week. If you are still suffering from the issue i suggest deleting cached data from the app. I assume this is possible with an iPad but can't tell you how. Google it if you don't know. If the issue still continues delete the app and reinstall it.
TrevorBurdett
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
I have no idea how to clear the cache, but I can uninstal it and then reinstal
I'll let you know

Right, uninstalled the program, re installed it, entered my details to log in.....
Closed to app down; opened it up again....
And hey presto!!!
Cheers kind Graham!!