Menu
deanu0803
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere for Galaxy Core Prime SM G360F

I have downloaded the TV Anywhere app and cannot stream tv but can use the remote control. The Virgin document - TV Anywhere for Android devices does not show my device at all even though the document states that it's regularly updated. I'm wanting to stream TV and would like some feedback from Virgin please, or others with this make of phone. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere for Galaxy Core Prime SM G360F

Hi deanu0803,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue trying to stream from your device. 

It would help us to know what error message you are getting when attempting to stream?

Also what channels are you trying to view?

Make sure you are selecting a channel that has the little wifi symbol next to the channel logo. 

We have enabled TV Anywhere for all Android devices but currently only support the ones listed here: http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/using-on-the-go/tv-anywhere-app/watch.html

At the bottom of this list it will show you the devices that won't work with TV Anywhere. 

Any not listed, we are hopeful will work but are not able to support them.

Let me know the answers to the above questions as we can run some basic diagnostics Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
deanu0803
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That link was very useful, many thanks for your help. I'm now a very happy TV Anywhere user!! 😃
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi deanu0803,

Thanks for coming back and letting me know things are now working for you Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, please just let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos