Menu
Nutmeg56
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere features

Should I be able to use all Tivo box features such as My Shows and Catch Up when using TV Anywhere? I get the message on my ipad the Tivo box is not found on this network. Live TV and On Demand work fine.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere features

Currently TV Anywhere allows you to stream live TV via the app when connected to WiFi in the UK. You can also use the app to manage your TiVo box's recording, but can't watch them via the app.

If your TiVo box is connected to your home network, you can also use the app at home as an advanced remote control.

If you're using TV Anywhere on a Windows PC or Apple computer via a supported browser, you can also access On Demand content.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

You can't watch programs from My Shows on TV Anywhere, just stream live TV, the option to "Watch Now" in My Shows will start the recording playing back on your TV if your TiVo is connected to your Superhub with an Ethernet cable.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Currently TV Anywhere allows you to stream live TV via the app when connected to WiFi in the UK. You can also use the app to manage your TiVo box's recording, but can't watch them via the app.

If your TiVo box is connected to your home network, you can also use the app at home as an advanced remote control.

If you're using TV Anywhere on a Windows PC or Apple computer via a supported browser, you can also access On Demand content.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own