Menu
jonlef
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere device support- HTC Fail

Whilst I wait for a reply to the Apple mobile VIEW content issue I thought I'd test one of the devices listed as being supported for TV Anywhere content viewing- my HTC mobile.

So I downloaded, installed and went to register the device. Fail. Any thoughts?Screenshot_2016-01-01-11-22-31.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere device support- HTC Fail

Hi jonlef,

Thanks for you post regarding the problem logging into TV Anywhere via your HTC phone. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Are you using your primary account login to register this device? Normally this would be the same login details you would use to sign into MYVM online to access your account, however, you may have signed up originally and set an alternative main account login for the app.

Have you tried the same login on the Sky apps (you need to install the Sky app first--this is separate from the TV Anywhere app. Please see the instructions for this here  )?

I can confirm login details with you, but I will need to verify account security with you first. Alternatively, you can contact us on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline/mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), taking option 2, then option 3, to contact Technical Support and we can verify security with you and go through this with you over the phone.

If you would like for me to look into this for you, I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Many thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos