Menu
Nathy136
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere delete device

I have a new IPad and I need to delete the old one from the registered device list. I go the My profile> Device settings ... And then nothing!

It tells be that I need to be a Virgin Media customer, which I am, but because the page logs me out, I can never get to the actual page.

Please help! I pay for the service and I would like to watch to on the go.  Why make it so difficult?!!

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere delete device

Do these direct links help?  (Log in first, top right of the page, ensure you log-in with the primary account credentials.)

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/ (TV Anywhere device management)

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/sky/ (Sky device management for Movies & Sports)

0 Kudos
Nathy136
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Someone seems to have cleared a spot on my account. However, I still get ACCESS DENIED and I am unable to add my iPad for the app or the website. 

Welcome to the modern world of Virgin who refuse to acknowledge that IOS do not use Flashplayer! Any other ideas anyone please? I otherwise think that it might be time to move on to a supplier that believes that increasing prices actually mean technological improvements that will satisfy their promises to customers. 

Tags (1)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nathy136, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. Apologies for the delay in replying. I've been off over the Christmas and New Years period but am back now and here to help where I can.

Anything to do with TV Anywhere needs to be down via the app when using iOS or Android. 

To register your device, just go into the app and select channel 4 > Watch Now. This will prompt you to register the device. Follow the prompts within the app and streaming will start Smiley Happy

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos